Take Control of Your TBR Pile hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
A challenge for the month of March to help you get through your TBR pile! I need this to happen so bad. I just added a new bookshelf to hold the random books I have piled all over my room and it still wasn’t enough. Officially on a book ban until May/June.
Rules Recap (See full list HERE):
- ALL books must have been published before March 1, 2015. Any format is acceptable.
- No novellas for this one peeps. Books should be a min of 100 pages.
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party March 15th at 7 pm Eastern. #TakeControlTBR Attend and earn an extra point
- TBR Read-a-thon March 13th to the 16th
I hope to get through a shelf of books since I will only be reading ones that I currently own. I am going to be combining this challenge with some of my others especially the Finishing the Series Challenge and Flights of Fantasy. I have been behind on my reading goals but hey, life happens. I think this will give me the kick in butt I need to get back on track. I will post my updates right here on this post! No need for a new post every time.
And here is my TBR pile for March!